The following terms and conditions are applicable while the visitors are browsing through sistexpert.com. Please read them carefully before buying our services.
- a)the term ‘user’ corresponds to the visitor who is browsing sistexpert.com. The term ‘site’ refers to sistexpert.com.
- c)SISTexpert has the right to terminate the user’s access at any time for rational reasons. The provisions regarding the disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification will not be affected in case of termination.
- d)SISTexpert abstains from making warranty whatsoever.
- e)The site, its content, including information on software, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
SISTexpert reserves right to discontinue any aspect of the website at any point and change the terms and conditions as and when required.
- f)SISTexpert does not provide any warranty regarding: (i) meeting your requirements (ii) site’s availability on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (iii) the accuracy or reliability of the results obtained from the site or the products offered through the site.
Confidentiality of the information about SISTexpert that is accessible to the client’s needs to be maintained. Any disclosure of the same at any point of the contract period should be followed after written consent by SISTexpert. Any attack/criticism of SISTexpert or its employees/associates on public platform during the contract period should be avoided.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
- On completion of the project, the contract automatically comes to an end.
- Any breach in the terms of contract by any of the parties shall result in termination of the contract.
- A mutual agreement by all the involved parties may also lead to termination of the contract.
- Any unforeseen circumstances such as natural or man-made calamities (climatic vagaries or riots, terrorist attacks, etc.) may cause the contract to end.